Monday, June 22, 2015

MASSive Con at the DCU this coming weekend!!

Syd and I will be hitting up MASSive Con at the DCU Center (known to us old folks as the Centrum) this coming Saturday. For Syd it's a chance to meet Jim Cummings. The voice of Winnie the Pooh. I'm using it as an opportunity to promote Alice and the Invaders From Wonderland. I had some cards made up for the show from the amazing poster art Paul Loudon created.


Double Midnight Comics out of New Hampshire is hosting the event. And it sounds like they have some pretty amazing events scheduled. Screenings of Bladerunner, the Goonies and The Never-Ending Story with a special guest who starred in each movie scheduled to appear at the screen and take part in a Q and A.

It will also give Syd and myself an opportunity to visit with my good buddy John Shaver who is helping out Double Midnight with the event,

So if it's looking like your weekend might prove to be boring, check out MASSive Con this weekend!!

No comments: