Friday, April 3, 2009

Polly and Handgraves

Well, I just started writing a follow up to A Sinister Aura. Unlike the first tale, it's not going to be based on actual events. BUT like Sinister Aura, it's going to be a mystery based around actual places in Worcester and Worcester County.

It's going to be a combination of an earlier draft I started for the second Polly and Handgraves story as well as parts and plot ideas from another story I had started to write but kind of abandoned.

Since I like both ideas I thought I would combine them into one story with all the elements of historic Worcester, classic murder mystery formula and some conspiracy theories I have cooked up that might amuse you.

Stay tuned for the return of Polly and Handgraves. But in the meantime, order your copy of A Sinister Aura or come out to Comic Con in Boston on Sunday and get your copy personally signed by me:

No comments: