
I just wanted to pass along if you're going to be at The 3rd Annual Hillside Craft Fair this coming Saturday 10/3/09 from 8am till 5pm!! Yep!! Rain or shine I will be there the whole time.
I will be selling and signing copies of Diary of the Black Widow and The Adventures of Polly and Handgraves: A Sinister Aura. For those fellow Spencerites out there, Polly and Handgraves is the book inspired by the Prouty/Hammond Murder which took place in 1899. So, what better place to buy a book about the murder than the town it was based in ;-)
Hillside Baptist Church is located on 472 E Main St in Spencer, MA right on Main Street right across from the Veterinary and Fallon Clinic and (almost) right next door to the Spencer Country Inn.
So, come on out and get your copy signed. And perhaps find a few attic treasures while you're poking around.
2 comments:
Bret-
Your email isn't working- my reply just keeps bouncing back.
Andy
Really? I had the same problem e-mailing to you earlier.
Something smells funny in Gmail.
Post a Comment