
First and foremost, if you have not had the chance to check out MEANWHILE . . . A Group Show of Worcester Comic Creators at the Davis Art Gallery, 44 Portland St., 3rd floor of The Printers Building in Worcester please do before the show ends!! It's a really great collection of some of the best comic creators in Worcester!! Check it out!! You will not be disappointed!!
The month of May kicks off with Free Comic Book Day taking place May 1st 2010 at That's Entertainment. 244 Park Ave. Worcester, MA from 12noon till 5 or 6pm. Whenever they decide to throw me out. I will be selling signed copies of my books and prints as well as offering free sketches as part of the spirit of the day!!
Up next is stART on the Street SPRING EDITION Sunday May 16, 2010 11am - 5pm on North Main Street in Worcester, MA. Over 100 local artists and crafters selling their handmade wares, performers, area restaurants, youth activities and more assembled on North Main Street in Worcester, MA.
I will be selling and signing copies of my books as well as signed prints and original artwork.
May wraps up with Kitschy Crafty Craft Fair & Flea Market at 460 Race St Holyoke from 11am-5pm on May 29th. This is not your grandma's craft fair. This event is sure to have many great local vendors most of which make punk rock, horror and rockabilly inspired treasures. But it doesn't stop there! These local vendors will be showing off all of their creative prowess, so come and support your community!
Just like all the art shows and craft fairs I have done, signed copies of my books and prints will be available for purchase as well as original artwork. So come on out to Holyoke for the day and check out this brand new show. After the show, take a trip out to Northampton ;-)
Just because the month of May is over doesn't mean the good times are over as well. Dark World Gallery will be presenting a show featuring illustrations and comic art I have done over the past 10 years at their gallery on 179 Grafton Street in Worcester. Copies of my books will also be available for purchase and signed on the spot by the author the day of the show. The show will be taking place in June and on display for the month. I will post more information when I get it.
Hopefully there will be more events to add to the list as March and April progress. But I will keep you all poster!!
No comments:
Post a Comment