Saturday, September 18, 2010

stART on the Street is TOMORROW Sept. 19th!!


Apart from Halloween, Thanksgiving and Oktoberfest, this is the only other reason I look forward to the Fall. I've been doing stART on the Street since 2006 and I've enjoyed participating every year!! The people involved getting this event off the ground manage to find a way to outdo themselves every year.

I have new artwork ready for the show. As I've explained in past blogs, much of this artwork started out as a way to sell stuff that I wasn't able to sell on E-Bay. But it seemed to take on a life of it's own. The work that didn't get even a passing sniff online has sold almost immediately. Now I'm actually creating new illustrations for the event.

But there's so many great artists and crafters to check out, I highly recommend you take a stroll down tomorrow. The event is happening along Park Avenue between Pleasant Street and Elm Street from 11am till 5pm!!

They might have expanded it to down towards Highland Street but I'm not sure. Nonetheless, come check it out!! You'll have a great time!!

No comments: