I have compiled list of some great famous beards that came to mind. I'm sure I missed quite a few but here they are in no particular order...
Orson Welles
W.G. Grace

Theodor "Dr. Seuss" Geisel
Grigori Rasputin
Frank Zappa
Alan Moore
Abraham Lincoln
Jim Henson
Ernest Hemingway
Ulysses S. Grant
John Cleese
Christopher Lee
A-Town Krolikowski

Sir Alec Guinness
Peter Sellers
Edward Gorey

Shel Silverstein
Roger Delgado
Spike Milligan
Graham Chapman
George Harrison
Leon Russell
Jim Morrison
Paul McCartney
John Lennon
Robin Williams
Colonel Sanders
Chuck Jones
2 comments:
Sadly, I am of the opinion that a beard is the sweatpants of the fashion world-- a sign that you just don't give a hoot anymore.
I know there is a large majority of people who feel strongly about them-- there's also a large majority of people who go out in public in their pajamas.
Well, sir, while I may not agree with what you say, I'll defend to the death your right to say it ;-)
Post a Comment