The next episode is entitled Which Historical Figure Would You Take Out To Dinner. While I cannot dish too much about the episode itself, I do have to say I did enjoy doing the artwork in this one. My favorite episodes I've worked on is one about Cereal Mascots, a Star Wars episode and one with Harry Potter. That's my favorite because my image of Harry Potter riding a dinosaur.
For me I've had a great deal of fun contributing to After Hours for the past two or three years.
For those of you who remember the old days of Cracked Magazine being a transparent rip-off of MAD, expunge it from your minds. The videos and articles on Cracked.com are both funny and original. A far cry from the days Alfred E. Neuman doppelgänger Sylvester P. Smythe graced the cover.
The cast of After Hours alone are a talented group of actors/writers who also have other shows on Cracked.com!! So if you haven't checked out After Hours or Cracked.com just yet I highly recommend you do so.
No comments:
Post a Comment