A few months back I decided to dump Verizon. I was paying $45 to $66 a month on a cell phone plan that DID NOT include texting. Which I barely used anyways. And I said to the customer service representative it just seemed ridiculous to pay this much for a phone I barely used.
I would like to mention, that the person I chatted with at Verizon was actually very nice and very courteous. Of course they wanted to keep me as a customer and it would be a really dumb business move to act like a jerk and berate me for leaving.
So my buddy Andy Fish had mentioned that he was using this Page Plus and he was paying $12 a month for his plan. Honestly!! It just made sense to me. I hate talking on the phone and I'm not big on texting. But I do get both options for infinitely less than what I was paying with Verizon.
It should be mentioned that Customer Service with Page Plus is awful. You're better off trying to set your account up online. But once you get your phone hooked up with one of their plans, its clear sailing from there. You also have the option of keeping your old number.
I've had no problems with service or anything since I signed up. It just seemed like a no brainer for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment