I have two projects right now in the planning stage. One I'm reworking with my good friend Ainsley Waller who is expanding upon Representation. A short story written by another good buddy of mine Bryan James Smith. The story originally appeared in the Undercoverfish Anthology. I always felt it was such a great tale and I've really wanted to do more with it. And I just started penciling and inking the pages for a graphic novel based on the poems of my friend Joshua Michael Stewart.
But this isn't going to be your usual book of poetry. Josh has in mind a really great idea to make the book not just a collection of poems. I just finished page one and page two over the weekend and I'll probably start page three before I leave.
I've also just completed a new short story for Undercoverfish. All that requires is lettering. Which I'm hoping to get done during the week. Or next weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment