
To be perfectly honest, I WASN'T happy with the green Black Widow image. I suppose what I had in mind was to make her look poisonous, so I wanted to choose a poisonous looking color. Unfortunately, she kind of looked like she was a Dr. Seuss character.
And I didn't like how the poison coming from the glass looked either on the original.
So, it was time to go back to the drawing board and revamp the image a little bit. Add some legs this time around and fix it here and there.
I also used the various lasso tools this time to create the poison coming out of her glass. And I chose red over green. I liked the way her red dress looked in the picture with the Detective Inspector, so I went with that color.
The new image is up and running on the the Black Widow Store if you would like to check it out:
www.cafepress.com/blackwidowstore
No comments:
Post a Comment