
This will be my third time on Mark Lynch's talk show Inquiry on WICN in Worcester and it just gets to be more fun every time I do the program. And I think this was probably the best interview I've done on the program to date.
And this time it was all about the Sherlock :-)
For those of you unfamiliar with both Inquiry and Mark Lynch, Mark taught me Comic Art and Film Animation when I was a wee lad at the Worcester Art Museum. He is such a great guy and has this amazing knowledge of comic books, comic art and comic artists. From the known to the obscure. And his program is very much like that interviewing people not only in art or entertainment but also interviewing people in the sciences or birdwatching. Which is another passion of his.
The interview should be up on the website in about a week or so. So, click on the link below to check out WICN as well as listen to a few of Mark's past interviews. They're really great!!
No comments:
Post a Comment