Thursday, March 17, 2011

Upcoming events in the month of May!!


I'm really looking forward to the month of May. I've always liked it to begin with. Both my Dad and my niece's Birthdays fall on the month of May. Spring is in full swing. So you no longer have the chill of early Spring but you don't have the heat and humidity of Summer just yet.

May is pretty much the cool aunt, uncle or college friend who you're always happy to see when they're in town.

First stop Boston Comic Con on May 1st (which happens to be my Dad's Birthday). I haven't done Comic Con in about a year and I'm looking forward to doing it this year.

Then it's Indie Art Market at Beatnik's. If you haven't checked it out yet, I highly recommend you come out. It's held every first Tuesday of the month.

Next stop is Free Comic Book Day. More info on that as I get it.

Then it's the Sci-Fi Fantasty Show at Dark World Gallery with an open reception on May 7th. I completed and submitted a piece inspired by Worcester's own Turtle Boy. My twist was I made the Turtle Boy and Turtle look like something out of either the Dark Crystal or The Never-Ending Story.

This will be followed by stART on the Street: Spring Edition which is taking place May 22nd. Once again the Spring show will be taking place along North Main Street in Worcester MA!! Like all my past stART shows, copies of my books, prints and original artwork will be available for purchase.

And finally, I'm wrapping up the month of May by getting married on the 28th!! So, I'll have a week off down in Newport Rhode Island to enjoy a honeymoon with Sydney checking out the Breakers and the Dark Shadows house.

I've already got my vacation hats dusted off and the camera ready. So be ready for lots of vacation pictures.

No comments: