Saturday, September 17, 2011

Few more sketches for the road... or Street... whichever you prefer...

I am still trying to get a few more sketches done before tomorrow but here are a few more that I have done in the past day or so. The last one in particular was actually inspired by fellow Worcester artist Derek Ring for a promo he created for Mr. Smartass's showing of Attack of the 50ft Woman.

Since I was feeling in a somewhat cheeky mood yesterday and wanted to do an image I've never created before, I did a decidedly jazzy and somewhat Steampunk version of the movie...

...with a Worcester touch to it, of course.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see it now:

The Extravagantly Daring Adventures of the Black Dandy in: The Unwholesome Case Of The Fifty Foot Flapper!

heheheh

(great stuff, Bret!)

Bret M. Herholz said...

Thank you kindly sir!!