I've spent the last 13 years (on and off) working on art based on Sherlock Holmes. I was about 24 when I started. Yes, it's cliche but it doesn't feel like that long ago. Since then I've done various illustrations. Both independantly and for print.
I thought it was time to collect up as much of it as I could in one volume. Not every single piece in the book is a gem by any stretch of the imagination. However, it does map out my development over the past 13 or so years as an artist.
What you will get is a great number of illustrations, small works and comic art. Both published and unpublished. I've also included my set and costume design which includes a few choice photographs for THE CROWN DIAMOND: AN EVENING WITH SHERLOCK HOLMES staged at Nick's Bar and Restaurant in Worcester Massachusetts.
I plan on having copies available at stART on the Street in June. However, if you can't wait or you won't be able to make stART, you can order your copy by clicking on the link below:

No comments:
Post a Comment