Wednesday, January 27, 2010

One of the 10 finalists!!

I just found out yesterday my design for the Narragansett Father's Day Tie Competition is one of the 10 finalists!!

So even if I don't win first or second prize, I already win a case of Narragansett!! And that's pretty darn good ;-)

But here's my design again. I used the Sold on Merit image they supplied for the competitors and created my own image based on one of the old Narragansett ad's from the late 50's early 60's.

4 comments:

Alison Undercover said...

Congrats! It's a great design and I hope you win! :)

Bret M. Herholz said...

Thanks Alison! I may have to post the original commercial it came from :-)

Anonymous said...

It is a great design.
Your cartoony work is excellent, I'd love to see you do more.

Bret M. Herholz said...

Thanks Andy!! I might try a little bit more. I suppose it's like riding a bicycle. You never forget how. And it has definitely come in handy teaching the cartooning and animation classes.