Saturday, February 12, 2011

Stitches, Needles N' Guns: An Alternative Craft Fair is TODAY!!

I'm just getting ready to depart in a half hour for the Central Mass Roller Derby's second annual Stitches, Needles N' Guns: An Alternative Craft Fair once again taking place on the 7th Floor of the Printers Building on 44 Portland Street in Worcester from 10am till 3pm!!

If you missed last year's show, I highly recommend you don't miss this year's!! You'll have a really great time and it's a really great collection of some unique artists and crafters from the Worcester area and beyond. And Doreen Manning and the ladies of the Central Mass Roller Derby put on a really great show!!

I have 10 new illustrations debuting at the show as well as selling signed prints and copies of Diary of the Black Widow and Sherlock Holmes: The Painful Predicament of Alice Faulkner. The latter fresh from the printers in it's third print run last month!!

Hope to see you all there!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanx for the share..keep up...STC Technologies