Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Yet even MORE Stitches Artwork!!

With Stitches, Needles N' Guns only a precious few days away (this coming Saturday) I thought I'd try and complete a few more new sketches before the big day.

I took one more stab at a Gothic Peanuts illustration. And because of my undying love for Charlie Brown and friends, my conscious wouldn't allow me to be completely dark for the illustration. Hence Lucy uttering "Good Grief!" in the background. I realize now I could have written "You blockhead!" as well ;-)

I also thought I'd take another brave stab at a Spider-Man illustration. A character I've only really done two times before. The first one I did (and sold) several events ago. The second I did a even creepier and an infinitely more awkward teenage version of the webslinger for Cracked.com's stellar web show After Hours. Which I am very pleased to be a part of!!

I'm going to try and get a couple more new pieces done before the day of the show.

No comments: