
Well, Stitches, Needles N' Guns: An Alternative Craft Fair is happening again this year!! It was a lot of fun taking part in it last year so I immediately jumped at the opportunity to participate again this year. It's going to be taking place Saturday February 12th from 10am till 3pm at the Printers Building on Portland Street in Worcester MA. If you missed out last year I highly recommend you check out the show this year.
I've also started working on a few new pieces for the show. One of which I wanted to go with a Roller Derby theme since the Doreen Manning and the ladies of the Central Mass Roller Derby are once again hosting this great event. I also felt inspired to create a decidedly Gothic flavored Bat-Girl illustration. I have one more to finish but here are the two in question:

Queen of the Roller Derby Illustrated in Pelikan Black Drawing Ink with Crow Quill Pen on Canson 9x12 Bristol Board

Bat-Girl Illustrated in Pelikan Black Drawing Ink with Crow Quill Pen on Canson 9x12 Bristol Board
No comments:
Post a Comment