For those of you who have asked me in the past "Do you accept credit card" and all I have been able to muster is a very sad shake of the head, well those days are about to end shortly.
I just signed up for THE SQUARE at the beginning of the week. I found out about it from a fellow Alterna Comics author at last year's Boston Comic Con.
From what I was told by said fellow author, it works very similar to Paypal only you don't have as big of a fee taken out for using it.
Even though I am still stuck in the dark ages as far as telephone technology is concerned (I don't text, don't send pictures and barely talk on my phone) Syd just upgraded her phone to the Droid, which supports it. So we're hoping to have the Square mailed to us sometime before the next show. Either Dirty Gerund or Beatnik's.
But I will make the big announcement when it arrives on our doorstep. As far as I know it accepts all band and credit cards. But I'll let you all know for sure which ones it does or doesn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment