To wrap up the Summer on a high note (actually to be fair, there's technically still a couple weeks left) Syd and I decided to head out to Rockport, MA for our Labor Day weekend on Sunday.
We both immediately fell in love with the area. The buildings, the streets, the fact it was right on the water were just a few of the things we loved about the place. I think we both admitted that we were probably either a pair of salty sea dogs in a past life. Or we had some sort of nautical lineage in our respective family trees.
Either way we loved it there. We started off our day having lunch at a place called the Fish Shack which I had a really nice lobster roll and Syd had a veggie burger. Then we pretty much spent the rest of the day just walking around the streets and taking in all the sites.
We've even talked about the possibility of staying in Rockport for a couple of days next year as part of our anniversary. One thing I know, is it won't be the our last trip out that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment