My Fall Classes at the Worcester Art Museum are only a mere month away. And this Fall I am offering a Cartooning Class for 8 to 10 year olds in the morning and 11 to 13 year olds in the afternoon.
And I will be doing all things cartoon in these classes. Cartooning, comic book art, comic strips, tradition animation... you name it and I'll probably be teaching it.
Click on the link below (the course titles are clickable links) to choose the class you wish your child, teen or tween to sign up for today:
ART OF CARTOON: 8-10 YEAR OLDS
| Code | Begins | Ends | Meets | Fee |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 12FYDRW404 | 10/06/2012 | 12/01/2012 | Saturday from 10:00 AM to 12 N, 8 Sessions | 190.00 |
CARTOONING: 11-13 YEAR OLDS
| Code | Begins | Ends | Meets | Fee |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 12FYDRW501 | 10/06/2012 | 12/01/2012 | Saturday from 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM, 8 Sessions | 190.00 |
No comments:
Post a Comment