Thursday, November 29, 2012

Now accepting commissions for the Holidays!!

 
I am now accepting commissions for the Holidays.
 
Along with my regular style as seen in my books and prints, I am also willing to do requests in both Pop Art and a more cartoon style. Pop Art can vary from comic book art to a painting of your favorite comic strip.
 
As for medium. I work in pen and ink. But I can also do pieces in watercolor, gouche and in digital colors.
 
I don't usually do pieces in Acrylic or Tempera. However, I would be opened to any requests in either. Since they would be created on canvas, they would most likely a lot more factoring in supplies and shipping as well as the size of the piece.
 
I don't work in oils. I'm just not good at it and the smells of the oils and varinishes make me sick. Sorry.
 
Anyone who is looking for a piece digitally colored can rest assured that the original color file will be deleted once I have printed it making it a one-of-a-kind piece. You will also have the original mailed to you at no additional cost.
Any interested parties can e-mail me at herbertzohl@gmail.com for more information about pricing, size and what you have in mind for a particular illustration.

No comments: