In celebration of the upcoming Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special DAY OF THE DOCTOR I am offering a special ONE TIME ONLY print titled THE TIME WAR.
At the end of this years series (or season for those of you in the United States) finale NAME OF THE DOCTOR, veteran actor John Hurt was introduced as a previously unknown incarnation of the Doctor. And there is speculation that he is in fact a regeneration between Paul McGann's Eighth Doctor and Christopher Eccleston's Ninth Doctor. Whether Hurt's Doctor is the actual Ninth Doctor or an interim regeneration much like Michael Jayston's Valeyard from Trial of a Time Lord or Tony Garner's interim Doctor between the Second and Third Doctor from the famed fan film DEVIOUS is unknown.
However, there are a few clues that Hurt's mysterious incarnation maybe the Doctor that indeed ended the Time War by destroying both the Time Lords and the Daleks.
But we will have to wait till November to find out just WHO is this Doctor.
I am going on the theory that John Hurt's incarnation is an interim regeneration of the Doctor. So I placed him in between the Eighth and Ninth Doctor respectively as they would have looked in their television appearances. Although, Paul McGann has gone on to redefine his look in a series of audio adventures. I thought people probably recognize him more in his "Oscar Wilde in Space" look rather than in the leather pea coat (which I think looks sharp on him) which his Doctor has recently been photographed in.
THIS IS A SPECIAL ONE TIME ONLY AUCTION!! What that means is once the winning bid is met a print will be made on 11x14 high quality glossy card stock and SIGNED PERSONALLY to the winning bidder.
Then the digital file which the image was on will be deleted. This will ensure the buyer will be getting a ONE OF A KIND ILLUSTRATION.
Not only will the winning bidder receive the color art, they will also receive the pen and ink original of "The Three Doctor" which this image was based on.
The original artwork measures 9x12 and is illustrated in Deleter Black Drawing Ink. Although I will have to send both images separately, YOU WILL ONLY HAVE TO PAY SHIPPING FOR ONE!!
Click on the link below and HAPPY BIDDING:
1 comment:
Another great piece!
Post a Comment