
Of course, I'm not looking forward to the Summer being over. I love the Summer and I love the warm weather. It's what makes living in New England worth it.
BUT I have a couple of books to look forward to sometime in the fall. Both The Spaghetti Strand Murder and The Adventures of Polly and Handgraves: A Sinister Aura should available for purchase. Hopefully, just in time for stART on the Street or the Boston Comic Con!!
These are two books I'm looking forward to seeing in print. Both I've worked (and reworked) very hard on. Polly and Handgraves especially which Rori did a marvelous job doing the grayscale.
She has a very busy schedule right now with finishing up a childrens book, a Sherlock Holmes novel and a follow up album to her fantastic Head Games.
So, I am very grateful that she was able to make time and work on my project as well.
I will let you all know when both books are being released once I get a definite release date.
No comments:
Post a Comment