Friday, November 20, 2009

Alice and the Mad Hatter


Illustrated in Deleter #3 Black Drawing Ink with Crow Quill Pen on Canson Smooth Bristol Board.

2 comments:

Evelyn Stice said...

I stumbled across this looking for Mad Hatter pen and ink drawings and would very much appreciate it if you would grant me permission to use this as the artwork in an invitation to a private event (no profit to myself or anyone else involved; it's a friends and family thing). Though I was previously unfamiliar with your work, I did click around the Internet a bit and found that though I can buy various forms of it on Etsy, Amazon, and elsewhere, nowhere do I see a way to buy rights to use an electronic file.

Thank you so much for your consideration. Of course I'm hoping you'll say yes but will respect your decision if you don't want your artwork used in this way.

On an unrelated note, the captcha for this comment is "opsativa," which puts me in mind of "absotively" as said by the loathsome character Graham Coates in Neil Gaiman's fine novel Anansi Boys.

Bret M. Herholz said...

Sure. I don't see the problem.