Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Summer Classes at WAM are available for enrollement


The classes I'm going to be teaching for the Summer session at the Worcester Art Museum are now up and running online.

And I am very pleased to announce I will be teaching my very first Cut-Out Animation Class at WAM during the Summer Session. I had done Cut-Out Animation at WAM when I was a wee lad and after having a great time teaching a drawn animation class a few months ago I was really looking forward to teaching Cut-Out Animation.

So if you have a 14 to 17 year old that enjoys South Park and the animated bits on Monty Python's Flying Circus, sign them up for my class today!!

Yes, I'm aware that South Park uses a computer program now and they don't work in cut-out anymore. But that's the technique they started out with.

If you go to the left hand side of my blog and scroll down, you'll find my updated list of WAM classes. Click on the link to sign up today!!

No comments: