
After a long week it's time to kick back and relax before I continue with my normal teaching schedule.
This year wasn't that bad. Not many crying kids except one and no major behavioral problems whatsoever. Not to mention I didn't come down with the H1N1 like I did last year. So, that made the week a definite plus for me.
My last day was an absolute breeze. I had a computer class in the morning and a comics in the afternoon. A lot of the students from my morning class ended up taking classes in the afternoon. And they were all great!!
The biggest surprise of the week was how well my 5-7 year old class went. That can be a bit dicey because I don't normally do that age group. And those classes can be murder trying to stop kids from crying or fighting with one another. I hardly had any of that this year. A little bit of a "He's pushing me/no she's pushing me" at the beginning of class. But otherwise, no problems one I got them working on the art lesson.
Needless to say, I was very grateful for the week I had. It was a completely pleasant week for me. And now I'm going to get to enjoy sleeping in tomorrow morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment