
I will be doing Free Comic Book Day at That's Entertainment from 1:30pm till 5pm alongside local chums Brian Nelson and Bob Noberini.
I also I wanted to pass along some of my friends doing signings on Free Comic Book Day:
The talented husband/wife crime fighting duo of Andy and Veronica Fish will be appearing at Friendly Neighborhood Comics in Bellingham MA doing free sketches and signing books.
Peter Simeti will be appearing at Harrison's Comics in Salem, MA from 1:30 to 6pm
Jeff McComsey will be appearing at The Comic Store in Lancaster, PA
Jeremy Massie will be appearing at Comics Plus in Macon, GA
Michael S. Bracco will be appearing at Collectors Corners in Parkville, MD
Nik Jajic will be appearing at First Aid Comics in Chicago, IL
Later on in the evening Sydney and I are going to the opening reception of Dark World Gallery's Sci-Fi and Fantasy Group Show which I will be unveiling my brand new fantasy illustration Legend of the Turtleboy.
Artists include the guys at Dark World (Ben Mack, Morgan Freeman, Timothy James, Shane Murphy and Jonathan "Guybrush Threepwood" Hansen) Eamon Gillen, Derek Ring, Kevin Bleifuss, Justin Hrala (who is featured on the flyer) Grace Cherubino, Keenan Cassidy, Aaron White, Evan Wondolowski, Chestnut, Annie Libertini, Alison Clish, Joanna Matuck, Ramiro Davaro-Comas, Crystal Blanchflower, Jason Freedman and more.
The reception is from 7pm till 10pm. Hope to see you all there!!
No comments:
Post a Comment