Apart from planning lessons for my Spring Classes starting up this weekend at the Worcester Art Museum... tomorrow is ALLEGEDLY the first day of Spring as well as my brother Mathew's Birthday... there is quite a lot of fun and excitement going on this weekend.
Up first I have had the esteemed honor to be selected as one of the judges for the Grafton Fine Art and Music Festival happening this coming Saturday, March 23rd: 11am-8pm in Grafton MA. Stop on by and check out all the great artists involved. Go to the Grafton Festival Page.
Saturday night Syd and I will be taking part in the Antiquinox Masquerade Ball taking place at 120 Commercial Street in Worcester MA from 8PM till 2AM. Syd and I are spending the week working feverishly on new art and jewelry that will be available at the show. Tickets for the show are available here.
Then on Sunday it's Castles and Dragons for Family Fun Day at the Worcester Art Museum. So, if you're looking for something to do with the kiddo's, why not come out and make some castles and dragons.

No comments:
Post a Comment