Saturday, November 8, 2014

A Boy and his Turtle!! Submit artwork today!!

Mommy! Mommy! What's that bad man doing to that turtle???



Well folks!! I finally got my lazy hinder in gear and created a button to submit artwork to A BOY AND HIS TURTLE!! What I'm hoping to be a collection of 50 or so illustrations created by artists from around and about the Worcester area celebrating Worcester's own beloved oddity: TURTLEBOY. Also know as the Burnside Fountain. Edited by myself and fellow artist Jon Hansen.

With cover art by Derek Ring!!

I've got a Paypal button up and running for those who wish to submit online. It's a $10.00 application fee which will be returnable if your artwork is not chosen. However, we also added the option if you would like to use your $10.00 fee as a donation towards printing costs. Don't feel like ya have to. It's just an option. Not a prison sentence.

You can send a sample of your artwork to my e-mail at herbertzohl@gmail.com and I will get back to you once myself and Jon Hansen have made our decision.

I'll try to get a tradition submission sheet ready for those who prefer to submit the old fashioned way.

But click on the button below to submit your $10.00. I would wait till you have an image completed before you submit your application feel. Then e-mail me your name and your e-mail address so I can get in touch with you.


Boy and His Turtle Submission Options
And for those who wish to make a snarky comment about all this. I wouldn't. I just won't publish your comment anyways. So you're wasting both our time. To everyone else good luck and happy submitting!!

No comments: