I was sorry to hear about the passing of Leonard Nimoy this afternoon. William Shatner was always one of those people you either loved everything about him or couldn't stand him for the ego he was reported having earlier in his career or the over-acting.
That just wasn't the case for Nimoy. I don't confess to being a fan of Star Trek, but I always found myself both liking Leonard Nimoy and his character of Chief Science Officer Mr. Spock.
I even got the chance to see some of his photography when it was on display in Northampton Massachusetts.
Nimoy even left this plane of existence with one last tweet on Twitter which I imagine will most likely be remembered with some of the great last words:
“A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP.”

No comments:
Post a Comment