Saturday, April 29, 2017

First but not the last...


I have a confession. I've been a bad bad blogger! To be honest, I haven't had a lot to talk about. I've kind of did a John Lennon over the past few years. Without the baking bread or going on a macrobiotic diet of course.

I'm hoping to be a bit more active in blogging than I have in the past couple of years. Along with art and upcoming projects as I've done in the past, I'm going to be including more travel since my wife and I do quite a bit. I've also been mentioned by friends talking about restaurants.

In the past there have people who have left nasty hyper-critical comments in the comment section. And I do have the remedy for that.

DON'T READ IT.

Let's be honest, I have never forced anyone to read my blog under duress. I believe in freedom and free will. Besides, if I don't agree or like something I don't bother with it. I have better things to do than to leave nasty comments on someone's blog. It's referred to having a life.

But if you're too stupid to figure that out then that's your problem. Not mine.

No comments: