I thought I would do one more special art auction before the end of Summer. This time I am offering a 16x20 art print in anticipation of Matt Smith's departure from the role of the Doctor in this year's Christmas Episode.
Original artwork by Bret M. Herholz (Diary of the Black Widow/Sherlock Holmes). Originally illustrated in Deleter
Black Drawing Ink on Canson Smooth Bristol Board. Colors added digitally.
Inspired by the cult British Science-Fiction series DOCTOR WHO. In anticipation of Matt Smith's final episode
as the Eleventh Doctor before he regenerates into Peter Capaldi, I decided to do a 16x20 color print based on one of the earliest attempts at illustrating the Eleventh Doctor back in 2010. The image was based on Paul Cornell's concept that the Doctor's past regenerations still exist within the Doctor's mind which he used in the novel TIMEWYRM: REVELATION and the Seventh Doctor audio play SHADOW OF THE SCOURGE.
Although when I first created this image it was to represent David Tennant's Tenth Doctor handing over the
TARDIS keys to his successor. Although, now I saw it fitting as a visual of the Eleventh Doctor joining his predecessors.
The image itself will measure 16x20 and be printed on high quality glossy cardstock. Shipping on this auction,
much like many of the auctions taking place this Summer is free!!
This will be the only time I will be printing this illustration. Once the winning bid is met, a 16x20
print will be made on high quality glossy cardstock and signed and dated to the winning bidder. Then the original image file of the print will be deleted. Making this a one of a kind print. |
And just remember gentle reader, nobody is forcing you to bid on this print. You may do that of your own free will. I am not forcing, demanding, bullying or even physically twisting your arm into purchasing this print.
If you don't like the image simply don't buy it. Which seems like a pretty simple alternative if you ask me.
However, if you do choose to bid on the item, then click on the link above and Happy Bidding :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment