Sunday, March 9, 2008

Upcoming Events!!

Well, tonight I will be burning the midnight oil doing a radio interview on Worcester's RADIO OF HORRORS w/ Dr. Chris between the hours of midnight and 2am to promote THE BOSTON COMIC CON!! I took part in Comic Con last year and I had an absolute blast!! Needless to say, I was very eager to take part in it again this year.

The event will be kicking off : Sunday March 16, 2008 Time: 10:00am - 4:00pm at Boston's Back Bay Events Center on 180 Berkeley Street City in Boston MA!!

I will be signing and selling copies of DIARY OF THE BLACK WIDOW and CONFESSIONS OF A PECULIAR BOY... AND OTHER STORIES. I will be appearing alongside Worcester artists Andy Fish, Veronica Hebard and Jamie Buckmaster. Andy and Veronica are currently on a wirlwind tour promoting BATMAN: 1939. Which is going to be a fantastic book!! I'm already waiting in line for my copy.

I've also signed on to do Free Comic Book Day at THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT in Worcester MA on May 3rd.

For those of you unfamiliar with the event, Free Comic Book Day is a single day when participating comic book shops across North America and around the world are giving away comic books absolutely free* to anyone who comes into their stores.

(* Each retailer will decide the guidelines for receiving comics.)

I will be on hand to sign copies of BLACK WIDOW and PECULIAR BOY and the show will be running from 10am until 6pm!! That's Entertainment is located at:

244 Park Avenue
Worcester, MA

More events to come, so stay tuned!!

No comments: