Well, a mix of losing an hour of sleep on Saturday and doing a 12:30am radio show has me completely whipped!! In my younger days I was able to do all nighter projects and not be too wrecked in the morning. I recall a couple occassions in college where I pulled an all nighter at the student newspaper with my good buddy Aaron to get an issue done (going home when it's getting light out is a strange experinece) and there were several school projects which Rori and I would burn the midnight oil finishing.
Or even an all night Doctor Who fest with Bryan.
But not anymore. My brain hurts!!
With that said, I would like to thank Dr. Chris for having me on his program RADIO OF HORRORS last night. Unfortunately, I fear the only radio of horrors on the air was me!!
And I hope everyone is able to make it out to BOSTON COMIC CON at the Back Bay Center in Boston on March 16th!!
No comments:
Post a Comment