Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Franksgribbles everyone!!


For those of you who celebrate the Holiday, I hope everyone is having a very Happy Thanksgiving Day, Turkey Day, T-Day, Turkey Massacre of 2008. Whatever cute and playful name you have given the day of thanks.

I'm kind of settling in for a quiet one this year. It's strange. A lot has happened over the year that's kind of left me gobsmacked. BUT I also have a great deal to be thankful for this year too. Good health, good family and a good woman. And the book is nearing completion. That's a lot to be happy and thankful about.

So, to all my friends and family and all of you who may or may not read the blog, I hope you're having a very Happy and Relaxing Thanksgiving Weekend one and all.

And if you're in the area on Friday, come on out to Borders and see me
;-)

No comments: