
photo taken by Amy Fletcher
I had a really great time at the Boston Comic Con today!! I think it was probably the best show I have done all year!! It was so nice chatting and laughing with some of the other artists and getting to talk with all the comic book fans who came out to check out both the guests of honor and the other artists participating in the show.
I also got to shake both Batman and Bernie Wrightson's hand. I have a picture of myself and Batman which I will be certain to post once I get the pictures developed.
But I would like to thank everyone who came out to check out the show. Both people I know and people I don't know. Thank you very much!! And thank you Bedrock Comics for putting on another stellar show!!
Well, now there's the show at Barnes and Noble and the Union Station show to look forward to.
No comments:
Post a Comment