When I went to bed Thursday night, I thought it was just some jerk decided to go out driving and hit a telephone pole. I come to find out in the morning that Governor Patrick declared a State of Emergency.
I was kind of lucky. Yeah, I lost power but I didn't have to spend time at a shelter. I built a fire, conserved water, cooked dinner over a wood stove and by Saturday morning stunk like a goat.
But I made it through and now I've freshened up and started getting a few projects both started AND out of the way.
One of which was an idea given to me by the lovely Trina. She really liked a panel in my upcoming UCF story Monsters Do Not Frighten Me and thought it would look really great on a shirt.
So during the blackout, I spent some time drawing an idea using the panel of the giant woman standing over the fierce but rather diminutive monster. The result was this:

I put it on a few products on Horrid Collectibles if you would like to check it out at:
www.cafepress.com/horridclltbles
Well, I hope you are all surviving the elements!!
No comments:
Post a Comment