Thursday, February 12, 2009

Alice Faulkner is DONE!!


Apart from editing, proofreading and some general tidying up I have officially finished lettering Sherlock Holmes and the Painful Predicament of Alice Faulkner at around 2pm this afternoon!!

I started penciling and inking the project in May of last year (after several false starts for the past four of five years previous) and now it's done!!

I may spend a little bit of time working on a few new E-Bay illustration in the next couple of weeks and then hit the books again. Well, graphic novels.

The next book I'm continuing working on is going to be a collection of sequential poems by Joshua Michael Stewart. I am also thinking about doing a murder mystery based in the Quabbin Reservoir. Well, it won't be in the reservoir. But you'll just have to wait and see good readers.

And who knows. There might be a Detective Inspector story somewhere in the mix. One can never tell.

No comments: