
I'm already making plans on attending Boston Comic Con in April!! This time I'm going in on a table with horror writer Bob Heske who has a couple really great comic book anthologies on the market. One of which includes a short story by the hardest working artist in the business as well as my Undercoverfish/Worcester Art Museum chum Andy Fish!!
Also, the guest list is through the roof this year which includes:
Jim Lee, MIKE MIGNOLA, ERIC POWELL, Gene Colan, Bill Sienkiewicz, STEVE RUDE, Skottie Young, Jim Starlin, Jim Mahfood, Joe Quiones, JH Williams III, Christopher Golden, Joe Jusko, MICHAEL GOLDEN, TOM SNIEGOSKI, Mark Chiarello, Norman Lee, CRAIG ROUSSEAU, Billy Tan, Ben Templesmith, Cameron Stewart and Pat Broderick
To check out their website, click on the banner above for directions to their larger location this year!! I hope to see you there in April!!
No comments:
Post a Comment