
I have never really done this in the past but I decided to take a couple days breather from working on pages for Polly and Handgraves to get some scriptwriting done. As I mentioned in a blog prior since completing Alice Faulkner last year I've had the itch to do one or two of the Sherlock Holmes stories from the canon.
I had decided to adapt both The Adventure of Charles Augustus Milverton and The Adventure of Black Peter.
So, last week while I was sitting in the waiting room for a doctors visit I read Charles Augustus Milverton from beginning to end and started reading Black Peter. That afternoon I started scripting Charles Augustus Milverton on Saturday and spent all of Sunday scripting Black Peter finishing that one around 7:53pm.
In between scripting I got a little bit of exercise and dinner in ;-)
I'm not sure when I'll get started on either story since I'm currently trying to get the latest Polly and Handgraves tale in the can AND I would really like to do an adaptation of Alice in Wonderland in the upcoming year.
But still. I'm really itching to do another Sherlock Holmes tale.
No comments:
Post a Comment