
Illustrated with Deleter #4 Black Drawing Ink.
The Joker is carrying two Pepperbox Revolvers in the illustration. Which were highly inaccurate. But that's the joke. Who else would point something like that at their victim, have the victim make some crack like "A Pepperbox Revolver. You'll be lucky to hit the side of a barn with that" and hit him straight on ;-)
5 comments:
If only DC had no qualms with unsolicited pitches...
Have you seen BATMAN: UNDER THE RED HOOD? It's the new animated Batman film and the Joker is amazing in it-- whole new direction.
Solid movie-- I really liked it.
I haven't seen that one yet but I've wanted to. I read something about it online and it looked really amazing.
I heard they're doing one about the whole Jason Todd death as well. Is that the same one?
Same one.
The Todd death takes place at the beginning of the movie.
Really good. Worth the $13 at BestBuy.
I'm very interested!! Mainly because they have never had anything to do with the death of Jason Todd in animation.
Actually, with that said, I wouldn't mind seeing Warner Animation actually do a full adaptation of A Death in the Family. With the character design in Jim Aparo's style.
Post a Comment