
Above is an illustration for the poem Gilbert the Ghoul for a book I've been working on with local poet Ryan Coffman aka Susurrus Din to many of the local crowds of the fair metropolis of Worcester MA for his upcoming book Gloomy Presentintiments of Things to Come which should be heading off to the printers shortly.
The best way I could describe the book as "Edward Lear on acid".
If you haven't had the chance to meet Ryan as of yet, he's a really great guy and his poems are playfully macabre with a sharp wit to them.
I will post more information here once the book hits the shelves. I believe the hope is to have it out in the next couple of weeks. Just in time for the shows I'll be doing between now and December. I shall keep you all posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment