Well after a Summer away from the Worcester Art Museum (possibly my only Summer away ever) I will be back teaching classes at the Fall!! Both Cartooning on Saturdays!!
On Saturday morning I will be teaching Art of Cartooning for 8 to 10 year olds from 10AM till 12Noon. And in the afternoon I will be teaching Cartooning for 11 to 13 year olds from 12:30PM till 2:30PM. And the classes will not just focus on simply cartooning, comic strips or comic art. Oh no! I am going to try and fit every facet of cartoon art I can within the confines of 8 weeks.
What does that mean, you ask?
That means your child, teen or tween will get the opportunity to do comic strips one week, character design another, comic book art another and drawn animation another. With a little bit of Pop Art Painting thrown in there just for kicks.
All and everything cartoons will be covered in my classes.
Classes tend to fill up quick, so if you don't want your talented artist to miss out, click on the link below to sign up:

No comments:
Post a Comment