Sunday, September 9, 2012

stART on the Street is NEXT SUNDAY!!

Hard to believe but stART on the Street is next week!! Even harder still to believe but this year marks the 10th Anniversary of their flagship Fall show!! Although, I cannot admit that I took part in their first show 10 years ago. However, I have been taking part in practically every single show they have hosted on Park Avenue.

And if you haven't either taken part in stART on the Street or at least gone to an event, then you're missing out.

Each year I have taken part as a vendor, the event has gotten better and better. Not only that, the people involved in making stART happen take people's opinions seriously and do their best to incorporate them into the follow year's show.

Even down to making setting up and breaking down at the end of the day as efficient and hassle-free as possible.

In my humble opinion, the way the people run stART should be the blueprint of every street event in Worcester. Not every stART show ran as smoothly in the beginning. But both the vendors who have come back every year as well as the people involved with stART have worked together and learned from past mistakes to make it a success.

And I am very proud to be associated with it selling my work every year.

And knowing this is a big milestone for stART on the Street, you know they will have something big planned to celebrate it!!

They've already kicked off the anniversary with a really great gallery show at the Printers Building in the Woo.

I hope to see you there and be sure to check out many of the great vendors involved in this years event:

No comments: