And now for something non-political and non-trying-to-tell-you-how-and-who-you-should-vote for. Because I'm sure you're fairly sick of being accosted by all the political ads that have been plaguing us on television in the past year or so. Feels longer.
I did an interview for Earth Station One a couple days before Halloween to promote both the Casque of Amontillado and the book Syd and I are currently working on together. I also chatted about other books I have worked on since last I was on their program such as the Ninnies and Gloomy Presentiments Of Things To Come as well as my set design work for the Kentucky Repertory Theatre's production of Sherlock Holmes.
And I got to be the first victim to sit in their Geek Seat (pictured above is dramatic interpretation of what it may or may not look like) to chat about my fantasy geek job (writing for Doctor Who natch) and what is not my fantasty geek job (being Lindsay Lohan's acting coach) as well as several other geek related questions. You can click on the link below to hear my interview:

No comments:
Post a Comment