A couple special auctions to kick off the ole gift-giving season!! Right now you can bid on the original artwork used for the book I did with my wife Syd MEMENTO MORI!! Not only will the winning bidder receive the original cover art PERSONALLY SIGNED to them. But they will also receive a copy of the book signed by myself and Syd!!
Also for sale, is the poster art I did for the Kentucky Repertory Theatre's adaptation of William Gillette's 1899 play SHERLOCK HOLMES. Which I also did the set design for. Mind you, this is not a print or a reproduction. This is ORIGINAL ARTWORK!! The winning bidder will receive the art PERSONALLY signed to them along with a copy of my graphic novel SHERLOCK HOLMES: THE PAINFUL PREDICAMENT OF ALICE FAULKNER.
Also for sale is another opportunity to win a copy of THE CASQUE OF AMONTILLADO with an original pen and ink sketch!!
Click on the link below to start bidding on one of these items. Happy Holidays and Happy Bidding:



No comments:
Post a Comment