Thursday, June 19, 2014

39 hours left on Steampunk Alice Fundraiser...

With less than a day left its looking as though we're going to be nowhere near having enough for a print run of any kind. However, I'm not ready to throw in the towel on the ALICE AND THE INVADERS FROM WONDERLAND Indiegogo fundraiser just yet.

And any contribution would be greatly appreciated at this stage of the game moving forward.

Although this particular fundraiser ends tomorrow, I'm far from giving up on the project and I will be looking into new options to... um... kickstart... a new campaign ;-)

However, as for now, there is still time to contribute and please visit the Indiegogo page to see all the great perks you can score by contributing:

ALICE AND THE INVADERS FROM WONDERLAND INDIEGOGO CAMPAIGN

I would like to thank everyone who HAS contributed to the fundraiser. Your generous contributions have not been overlooked and are greatly appreciated! Thank you :-)

No comments: