Thursday, August 7, 2014

Renewed my website domain today

I was a bit mystified that had already been an entire year since I first set up a website and domain name!! Which meant it was time to renew everything. And the sooner the better.

From what I've been told is there is some scumbag lurking out there on the Super Information Highway like that sleazy guy in an equally as sleazy dirty Ford Econoline Van who just waits for people's domain names to expire. Then he swoops in and steals the domain. Usually your site ends up becoming a link sites to various porn sites that will most likely give your computer a virus.

He then tries to sell you back your domain for a ridiculous amount of money.

Seeing that it's only $14 bucks to register, I thought it would be best to get it out of the way before I lost my domain and had to start from scratch.

So, you can visit my site at the same name and the same address for another year. However, I did give it a slightly new look with a brand new image (as seen above) just to commemorate a whole new year.

So, come and visit me anytime!!

No comments: