Sunday, October 4, 2026

Rail City Fanfest: Day Two


I wish I could say I had a successful weekend at Rail City Fanfest. But it just wasn't the case. Not a slight against the organizers. They've been great to me all weekend long. 

The problem is, it's dead. It's not a matter of me not being outgoing enough or people not paying attention to my work. There's just not enough people here to do either. 


Which is a shame because I think the organizers are great and are all great people. But it is disappointing. 



Last night on my way to the hotel, I happened to see a little cemetery. I decided to stop and take a photo of it on my way to breakfast. 

I was originally going to get a bite to eat at the Maple City Diner like last year but the parking lot was full so I opted for the St. Albans Diner right across the street. I got the biscuits and sausage gravy which wasn't bad.


Unfortunately, it just wasn't a successful weekend for me. My last two shows for 2026 will be MicroCon at That's Entertainment in Worcester Massachusetts near the end of October and then Chicago TARDIS on Thanksgiving weekend. 

 

No comments: